SSRN page here
1.“The Labor Market Effects of Credit Information” Joined with Andres Liberman, Stern New York University and Emily Breza, Columbia University. (download here) (Submitted)
2. “Bad Times, Good Credit”, joined with Bo Becker, Stockholm School of Economics and Kasper Roszbach, Sveriges Riksbank. (download here) (Submitted)
3. “Should Defaults Be Forgotten? Evidence from Variation in Removal of Negative Consumer Credit Information”, joined with Leonard Nakamura, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. (download here) NEW version coming out soon
4. “Rationality in the Consumer Credit Market: Choosing between Alternative and Mainstream Credit”, joined with Sumit Agarwal, McDonough School of Business, GeorgeTown University. (download here ) (Revision requested)
5. “Economic Scarcity and Consumers’ Credit Choice”, joined with Chloe le Coq, SITE, Stockholm School of Economics and Peter van Santen, Sveriges Riksbank. (download here) (Submitted)
WORK IN PROGRESS
2. “Lender Bidding and Smart Disclosure in Consumer Credit Markets”, joined with Sumit Agarwal, McDonough School of Business, GeorgeTown University, and Kasper Roszbach, Sveriges Riksbank.
1. “Balancing Act: New Evidence and a Discussion of the Theory on the Rationality and Behavioral Anomalies of Choice in Credit Markets,” joined with Susan Payne Carter and Paige Marta Skiba Forthcoming. In Research Handbook in Behavioral Law and Economics, eds., Joshua C. Teitelbaum and Kathryn Zeiler. London, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2015.
2. “Den Svenska Skulden, SNS Konjunkturrådets rapport 2015” joined with Peter Englund, Pehr Wissén , Bo Becker, Torbjörn Becker. ISBN: 9789186949655
3. “Essays on Household Finance”, November 2010, Stockholm University, ISBN: 978-91-7447-160-1. Opponent: Professor Luigi Guiso EIEF; examination committee Professor Paolo Sodini, Astrid Muren and Sten Åke Stenberg.
Archived Working Papers
1. “The Pawn Industry and Its Customers: The United States and Europe”, joined with Susan P. Carter, West-Point and Paige M. Skiba, Van der Bilt University. (download here)